Fort Wayne, Indiana
West Nyack, New York
Corpus Christi, Texas
Suffern, New York
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Saint Louis, Missouri
Greer, South Carolina
Los Angeles, California
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Raleigh, North Carolina
1-3 years clinical experience is preferred, with experience in med-surg and post acute care settings. Incumbent shall have positive communication skills and basic computer word processing ability. Knowledge of reimbursement benefits and requirements including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid and managed care is required. Computer and current technology competence.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families.
- Up to 16 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
If you are a current employee Click Here.