Fort Wayne, Indiana
West Nyack, New York
Corpus Christi, Texas
Suffern, New York
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Saint Louis, Missouri
Greer, South Carolina
Los Angeles, California
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Raleigh, North Carolina
As a Social Worker you will have:
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university
- If required by state practice laws, current Social Work license (MSW) or eligibility
- Experience in the provision of Social Service preferred in inpatient medical rehabilitation
- Social Service related experience in a health care setting desirable, such as acute care and/or rehabilitation
- Must have clinical experience working with individuals, families and groups.
- Must have a working knowledge of basic services provided by various health and welfare organizations in the community
- Current CPR certification, if required by the facility assigned to.
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to the age of the residents served.
- Computer skills and knowledge of basic computer program
- Must have strong leadership skills
As a Case Manager / CM you will have:
- Appropriate minimum degree for preferred licensure or certification or commensurate experience in a related healthcare field.
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse or LVN or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW).
- Appropriate certification in Case Management preferred; for example, Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC); Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) certification.
- Clinical experience preferably in med-surg and post acute care settings
- Good organizational skills, time management skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information and carry out duties independently.
- Incumbent shall have demonstrated progressive responsibility in previous job roles, positive communication skills and basic computer word processing ability.
- Knowledge of reimbursement benefits and requirements including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid and managed care is required.
- Must have good organizational skills, time management skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information and carry out duties independently.