Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Elk City, Oklahoma
Grand Junction, Colorado
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Salt Lake City, Utah
Canandaigua, New York
Des Moines, Iowa
Saint Louis, Missouri
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- The range for this position will be $38.40 to $70 per hour. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.