Top Reasons to Work for AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers who feel like family
Faith based environment
What You Will Be Responsible For:
· Coordinate direct care for achieving optimal patient outcomes, in accordance with Home Health policies and procedures and in collaboration with patient, HH team, caregivers, and physician.
· Complete comprehensive assessment of patient and OASIS tool, providing timely Start of Care documentation and establish an individualized Plan of Care.
· Assure that individualized and comprehensive care is based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological, and sociological deficits affecting the state of health.
· Identify specific, achievable goals in collaboration with the patient and/or care-giver, under the physician’s direction.
· Observation, recording, and reporting to the physician any reaction to treatment or changes in the client’s condition.
· Maintain competence in defined/key nursing skills, i.e., wound care, infusion therapy, disease management, adult education, medication oversight.
· Participate in Clinical Nursing Call rotation as scheduled including weekends and holidays as assigned by PCS.
· Proactively participate in case coordination/review processes, assuring documentation of key findings for other members of team assigned to care.
· Participate in orientation, in-services, patient record reviews and staff meetings as scheduled or as requested.
What You Will Need:
Two years of acute care experience within the last three years
One year of home health care experience within the last two years
Current North Carolina RN license required.
Current BLS certification required.
Valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance, reliable automobile required.
Computer knowledge required.
Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing required.
Knowledge with a Point of Care software system for patient care documentation preferred
Additional languages preferred
Experience as an RN commensurate with one of the following required
AdventHealth Home Care is growing! Full Time RN Case managers have the unique abitly to spend quality one on one time caring for their patients and educating patients and families in the home setting. You will have the opportunity to see patients in their own homes and help them make changes that can have a huge impact on the quality of their lives.
At AdventHealth Home Care our RN Case Mangers see patients in an assigned territory and operate with a reduced productivity of 5 points per day to allow more one on one time with our patients. Our excellent compensation package includes time spent in the home, documentation and drive time, mileage paid at the federal rate, PDO, full benefits and a retirement match. Our home health agency prides itself on providing quality whole person care to all our patients and staff.
If you’re organized and self-motivated, Home Health nursing is for you! You will receive your schedule for the next day each evening and schedule your day accordingly. For RN’s with kids in school, or those who love nursing and want to step away from 12 hour shifts in inpatient care this is great fit. We can offer flexibility with shifts and minimal weekends. We would love to talk more with you about joining our amazing team.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.